1 pancake — 15 minutes
A dish of korean inspiration! A delicious scallion pancake coloured green with spinach. This is a great way to add an extra portion of vegetables to your meal.
- spinach 15 g
- water 120 ml
- spelt flour 60 g
- sesame oil 10 ml
- scallions 2 stalks
- Blend 15 g (1/2 cup) of spinach with 120 ml of water until smooth. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together 60 g (1/2 cup) of spelt flour, 5 ml (1 tsp) sesame oil and the blended spinach.
- Heat a large pan with 5 ml (1 tsp) of sesame oil over medium heat.
- Put the 2 chopped scallions in the pan and pour the batter onto it. With a spatula, press down on the pancake to flatten it out.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until the sides come off the pan and the bottom is cooked. Flip, cook for a a few extra minutes and transfer to a plate.
- Cut it into pieces to make it easier to dip into the sauce!
- soy sauce 30 ml
- japanese rice vinegar 15 ml
- chili pepper flakes 5 g
- black sesame seeds 5 g
- maple syrup 5 ml
- garlic 1 clove
- Put the sauce ingredients together in a bowl and mix!